NASP was developped and tested under Ubuntu Linux and should run properly on any POSIX-compliant systems with a Perl interpreter and a shell.
When used within an MPI environment, it can use multiple processors to speed up the computation.
- Download and Installation
- The source code of NASP is available as a tarball nasp-1.5.tar.gz
- To install, please follow the installation instructions shipped with the tarball (file INSTALL).
- User documentation
- Read the online NASP manual page;
- Read the plain text manual page shipped with the tarball (file MANUAL);
- Once NASP is installed on your system, type the followong command in the console:
$ nasp --help